Drawing water from questionable source?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pressed the ignore button on you, but on second thought I am going to un-ignore you.

Now I think I can learn something from you, about how you view me. If you're up to it.

I pressed the ignore button on you, but on second thought I am going to un-ignore you.

Now I think I can learn something from you, about how you view me. If you're up to it.

We can't learn from each other if we don't talk to each other.

OK.

You seem to indicting me for not believing what you believe, or vice versa. True?

Is this a tort, in the sense of Prosser & Keeton?

Will your case be tried in Civil Court or Criminal Court?

What caselaw precedents will you be citing?

OK.

You seem to indicting me for not believing what you believe, or vice versa. True?

Is this a tort, in the sense of Prosser & Keeton?

Will your case be tried in Civil Court or Criminal Court?

What caselaw precedents will you be citing?

My last comment was intended as appreciation for you not using the ignore button (which I didn't even know existed).

My previous comments are not a matter of belief. You cited Wikipedia as supporting your use of game theory. That is like making a claim about planetary motion based on orbital mechanics, then citing the fact that Wikipedia has an article on orbital mechanics as evidence that your claim is correct. The fact that orbital mechanics exists is not evidence that every claim that says it is based on orbital mechanics is correct. Same with game theory. If your application of game theory to analytical laboratories and county employees is correct my questions about that should be easy to answer. If a journal article comparing international trade policies in the 1980s to those in the 1930s is applicable to a claim that US regulations for electronic devices likely favored Chinese manufacturers, you should be able to explain how it applies. Beyond these particular questions, I am asking that you explain how game theory leads to the conclusions you stated.

Back