Ductless AC operating question

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadathepanda

Reaction score
I've had a new system put in a few weeks ago and I have not been able to increase the fan speed or change the vane orientation. It is a multi zone system and am using it for heat right now setting the temp at 65 F.

I turn it on and it blows air but no matter what setting I choose on the remote, it blows at the same speed and same vane orientation. Am I missing something or should I call the installer to take a look at it? I've read that the fan speed is a feature to prevent cold air from blowing in until the unit heats up at the set temperature, but why can't I adjust the vane? Reading the user manual got me nowhere as it doesn't day anything about these issues

Tried replacing the battery in the remote?
Tried hitting the buttons right on the control panel.
May want to add the make and model # for better info.

I've had a new system put in a few weeks ago and I have not been able to increase the fan speed or change the vane orientation. It is a multi zone system and am using it for heat right now setting the temp at 65 F.

I turn it on and it blows air but no matter what setting I choose on the remote, it blows at the same speed and same vane orientation. Am I missing something or should I call the installer to take a look at it? I've read that the fan speed is a feature to prevent cold air from blowing in until the unit heats up at the set temperature, but why can't I adjust the vane? Reading the user manual got me nowhere as it doesn't day anything about these issues

What is the brand and model of your ductless system?

I think you should have to call the installer to check and fix the issues that are facing while operating your ductless AC. it will be a better option for you.

Is it in automatic mode . Read or re-read the owners manual .

I take it , the remote will turn the MS off & on and adjust the temperature ?

Is there a feature that locks out most of the functions on the remote to keep the children for messing things up ?

Wyr
God bless

Back