EdenPure Heater Scathing Amazon Review

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie_T

Reaction score
With the advent of micro-electronic technology and the latest in infrared commercial quartz tubes, three solar copper furnaces inside the unit absorb the heat from these tubes much like a sponge absorbs water. The patent pending process of cured natural copper creates an innovative heat exchanger capable of absorbing heat like a solar sponge. It then safely exhales what is coined as "soft" environmentally friendly heat that is able to travel rapidly in relative humidity. The EdenPURE SOFT heat does not burn up the humidity; moreover, it employs the humidity as a vehicle to warm up large spaces quickly and efficiently.

EdenPURE heater has perfectly regulated heat that will not destroy life/energy that other dangerous portable heating devices destroy, but helps to maintain healthy humidity levels indoors.

Other heaters cause occupants to lose energy and force them to breathe dry uncomfortable air. The EdenPURE heater replicates the earth's sun process by electronically exhaling comfortable cost cutting heat without burning up your family's life sustaining oxygen in your indoor living space. The benefits of this natural solar process are revolutionizing the way we will heat our homes and help save large amounts of costly energy.

Translation: Let the BS begin. Taking it item-by-item:

- Micro-electronic technology. Translation: It has a digital thermostat.

- The latest in infrared commercial quartz tubes. Translation: Three 500-watt halogen light bulbs. Big woop.

- Three solar copper furnaces. Translation: Copper pipe cut to length that surround the light bulbs.

- Cured natural copper. Translation: Fairy dust & unicorn farts. There is no such thing as "cured" copper.

- It then safely exhales. Translation: It has a blower.

-"Soft" environmentally friendly heat. Translation: More fairy dust.

-Does not burn up humidity. Translation: Utter nonsense, heaters don't dehumidify.

-Will not destroy life/energy. Translation: Utter nonsense for the mentally challenged.
-
Helps to maintain healthy humidity levels. Translation: Utter nonsense, totally impossible.

-Other heaters cause occupants to lose energy. Translation: We think you are stupid.
-
Replicates the earth's sun process. Translation: We think you are really, really stupid.

-Electronically exhales. Translation: We are doubling down on the stupid thing.
-
Without burning...oxygen. Translation: Just in case you are an absolute idiot we are tossing this one in out of sheer spite.

-Helps save large amounts of costly energy: Translation: Compared to what? Plutonium?

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2DSAMCLPUTTB1/

Have you noticed that lies sell much quicker and last longer than the truth?

Snake oil and suckers have been around forever and the only difference now is that the suckers can find other suckers to pass on those lies much quicker!

Religion, politics or sales, the snake oil story is the same. Give me your money and I'll make you happy and myself rich!

Unfortunately three friends purchased knock-offs of the EdenPure. I didn't rub it in but they purchased quickly without consulting me. They thought they were going to heat a good portion of their living area for peanuts. I don't see them in their living rooms any more. The laws of physics have a way of prevailing.

energy can not be created or destroyed it can only change from one for to another . One watt of energy equals 3.4 btu of heat .

Back