eMeasure Summer Promotion until September 1st

Help Support House Repair Talk:

eMeasure

Reaction score
Hello one and all,

We have just started a summer promo that runs until September 1st 2017.

As part of this, we have also re-introduced the option to rent monthly for a low price of $44.50 per month with no minimum commitment period.

If you prefer to purchase your software we have reduced the purchase price from $1100 to $750. That's not all as we will also throw in the first year's maintenance for free is you have a promo code.

If you do not have a promo code then please send me a message and I will arrange one for you.

Thanks for reading,

Adam

C

Chris

For those of us that don't know can you explain what your software does?

eMeasure

Reaction score
For those of us that don't know can you explain what your software does?
Most certainly.

The short story is eMeasure is Windows based takeoff software that has a rather slick integration with Microsoft Excel.

Load a 2D plan (of a variety of formats) then measure areas, lengths or counts and when you're satisfied you can move on to the estimating in Excel.

We have a plug-in that allows you to access takeoff data in MS Excel and go back and forth with relative ease.

Here is a link to our YouTube video which explains far more succinctly but I didn't want to simply drop a link and say 'watch this'. After all you went to the trouble of asking me a question.

https://youtu.be/f3SFp4OPlcI

Thanks,
Adam

Group Builder