favorite / least favorite brand of tools

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huh ? I googled the tool and found that it cost somewhere in the 6 figures.
30 bucks at harbor freight??? I'm going to check that out

I just remembered the time I was using coupons at Harbor Freight and the girl looked at one and said the picture didn't match so she wouldn't scan it. I told her the picture was misprinted and if she looked it showed the product number and name on it and all she had to do was scan it. She refused to scan it and threw it in the trash. I guess reading was too hard. LOL.

yeah, I hang it on with a fish hook (ouch )

I just remembered the time I was using coupons at Harbor Freight and the girl looked at one and said the picture didn't match so she wouldn't scan it. I told her the picture was misprinted and if she looked it showed the product number and name on it and all she had to do was scan it. She refused to scan it and threw it in the trash. I guess reading was too hard. LOL.

I bought 200 ft of cedar dog eared fence boards at lows

the sigh said 15% discount.

the cashier did not ring up the discount.

I asked why, she said she was unaware of the discount

I told her to look at the 10' long banner above her head

I bought a $13 air chisel at Harbor Freight. It really works great and got all of my ceramic tile off of the concrete slab. Slow, but it did the job. I've found that the air tools (Chicago Pneumatic?) sold by HF generally work great as long as you keep them well-oiled.

Back