Find top rated renovators, rate others

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfezziwig

Reaction score
We have recently launched a website for consumer reviews of renovators and contractors.

Submit your own ratings with our fast and easy to use forms so others can benefit from your experience.

Welcome to the Forum Pfezziwig:
You are offering a valuable service. I would like to see you go to the upper right hand corner of the home page and click on the yellow lettering. It only costs $10 to become a suppporting member for a year. There are some extra amenities for you also as a supporting member.
Glenn

Hello guys

This is the first post, and but I got this forum referred by my friend. And for the supporting membership, that looks great offer plan for me. I like to know more about it in details.

Thanks guys

Sheena

Welcome Sheena:
Your friend steered you very well. There are several professionals here to help with your DIY projects.
You may post threads and read other's threads here without Paying the Supporting member fee although, it would be appreciated and would help tremendously. When a person is selling a product or service I think they should deffinately pay. Our moderator will block sites that try to sell unrelated and unhelpful to DIYers.
Glenn

Back