Floorplans, before/after

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerrylib

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Having watched this and other remodeling/renovation sites, shows, books, etc. I have noticed that rarely do we get to see real floorplans and layouts of the space from before and after the renovation.

My kitchen is daily becoming more of a headache to live with. I would love to see how people have adapted the space for better trafic flow and improved storage, etc.

It seems like most of the before and after photos are as follows.
Before: a shot from an angle that shows most of the space, but not very detailed.

After: a couple close-ups that highlight the sink and stove areas with shiny new appliances and high end cabinets and countertops.

The pictures are nice, but I want to see the layout of the whole kitchen and comments about useability features that you've incorporated and found were fabulous, or just completely a waste of your time/money.

Thanks
KerryLib:)

Sorry about the pics, just no room to do an overall.

Look at your work triangle. That's the relation of the sink to the refrigerator to the range. That's what makes the whole deal work. Also counter space, it's nice to have a decent amount of room for preparing food.

I couldn't change what really needed changing but at least it looks a whole lot better. Promise, pictures sooon.

Back