forum software updated.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

HandyOne

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your preferences may need to be reset. Especially the disable ads feature. You may need to reset them.

Also when you preview a post, the preview button is moved from lower right to upper right side of post being made.

And on the control bar at the top of a post, the 3 dots in two places are drop down menus with more options.

Eddie_T

Reaction score
It may be my browser but I only experience the problem on this forum. If I am preparing a post and try to highlight a word or phrase for deletion it will not highlight. However if I hit backspace it will delete.

zannej

Reaction score
I'm not bothered by the ads.
Eddie, I'm having that same problem on this forum and the sister forums.

HandyOne

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This should be fixed shortly. Which other forums are you having the white highlight zannej?

zannej

Reaction score
I could have sworn it was happening on plumbing and flooring forums but it stopped doing it after I mentioned it.

BuzzLOL

Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't edit things and the more I tried, the worse things got... I'd end up with several quote windows... and no place to make a comment... and if I deleted everything and tried to start over from the reminder email, I got the whole mess back again... so would just give up on that thread...

HandyOne

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
When you have started a post and then decide to erase it and not use it. Go to this 1658170035987.png and click on delete draft. That will keep the forum s/w from holding what you just erased and it will not try to post it again.

Latest posts