Freedom to Choose Medical Treatment

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie_T

Reaction score
If a cure for cancer was discovered today prolly no one alive today that has cancer would live to see it approved. The very laws that protect us from quackery also block us from new discoveries and re-purposing of existing pharmaceuticals. The problem isn't necessarily a conspiracy but it might as well be.

Trials cost millions and it has been stated that no generic remedy or any unpatentable remedy will ever, ever be put forward for FDA approval. Follow the money trail, it could never recover the money spent for trials. Meanwhile a process called evergreening is used to extend patents beyond their normal life. In the pharmaceutical trade, when brand-name companies patent “new inventions” that are really just slight modifications of old drugs, It’s a practice that, according to some who have looked into it, isn’t doing a whole lot to improve people’s health.

The COVID-19 pandemic illuminated the problem situation with respect to ivermectin, a dewormer, that was proven to treat the virus. It's true that some people were poisoned by not being able to determine the proper dosage but if given proper instructions that would not have happened. Any that even suggested the use of ivermectin were vilified by the media, the government, the pharmaceutical industry and the medical profession in general. Plus a number of trolls who think they are helping by serving as water boys for those groups.

So while chants of quackery, no double blind studies and anecdotal go on the public is robbed of even more as it seems that both ivermectin and fenbendazole (both dewormers) have cancer fighting abilities that the medical profession will never openly discuss. Strangely chemo and radiation will continue though the survival rate after five years is rather dismal. An Israeli pharmaceutical repurposer, Moshe Rogosnitzky, made this comment (not directly related to these dewormers but the same game).
"It was a revelation; that someone may prefer to continue suffering at the hands of “experts” rather than be cured by a (potential) charlatan. And this is the key here—it would seem that Natalie was happy to be cured by Dr. Goodley only so long as he was part of the established expert inner circle."​
The problem is that there is no one to speak for those who currently need treatment. All people should be entitled to access the immediate independent information they need to make informed choices about their well being, regardless of their status or the status of the pharmaceuticals they may need for treatment. Rather than hopeless suffering and death they need a choice and doctors need the freedom to treat consenting patients.

Since COVID seems to begin its incubation in the nasal passages I try to remember to take a nano silver nasal spray with me when I go out. I repurposed a neat little glass nasal spray bottle for this purpose. I just read somewhere to use povidone-iodine 1% nose drops. Povidone-iodine typically comes as a 10% solution so just mix 1 part povidone to 9 parts distilled (or boiled water). I usually have a 10 ml syringe around that I use for measuring and squirting into small bottles. When I refill the nasal spray I am going to use povidone-iodine as I have a bottle on hand.

Last edited:
Dad had prosate cancer, stage 4. 300 was the number when they found it. It was down to 1 about 6 months later with medicines. But there was a new medicin that I was told was $9000 a dose. It was some time released meds that was a pill inside a capsule /pill. Fortunately he qualified to get the makers to send it to him at no charge. Unfortunately when the other ailments kicked in he could not swallow it any longer.
But there are medicine makers that can help if you get your doctor to find them.

I had lunch some years ago with Dr. Francisco Contreras of Oasis of Hope. He said their success rate was amazing considering how many of their patients had already been through unsuccessful treatment before coming to them.

I have healed a couple of sun damaged skin lesions and am shrinking another scaly patch of skin using topical applications of fenbendazole paste, diclofenac gel and a DMSO mix of some common supplements. Were the lesions cancerous? I dunno but they weren't healing until I started the regimen. My DMSO mix was based upon Perrin's Blend ingredients verified by researching NCBI.

Perrin's Blend sells for $53.99/oz but I make a smaller amount for $0.50 or less.

Last edited:
Back