Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we can say happy birthday to the twin and triplets:rofl::rofl:

phongkhamnamkhoa (34), phongkhamkhuongtrung (34), jojoe22232425 (31), jojoe32333435 (31), jojoe42434445 (31)

I just saw that 3rd gender assignment option from this great state of freaks. Jesus Christ, if you got a dick, you put a M on the license. If not, you put an F on the license. Am I losing it?

our walmart, some one took the male female signs off the walmart bathrooms

so someone used a magic marker to write male/ female

that got crossed out so a 3' penis with nerts is now painted on the door:rofl:

our walmart, some one took the male female signs off the walmart bathrooms

so someone used a magic marker to write male/ female

that got crossed out so a 3' penis with nerts is now painted on the door:rofl:
LOL!
My brother likes to draw penises at work all the time. He drew the Just Dicks League and put the drawings in his boss's management folder. Another employee wrote a shopping list for the boss- including the movie the Notebook, extra small condoms, milk, etc. The boss got pissed off and asked my brother if he wrote it. My bro said no. The boss asked him again and my bro said "Did it have a dick drawn on it?" and the boss said "No" and my bro said, "See, I told you I didn't write it. If I'd written it, there would be dicks."

Meanwhile, the bathroom door thing made me think of this note from passiveaggressivenotes.com
6120203853_43d0fcd000.jpg

Save

LOL!
My brother likes to draw penises at work all the time. He drew the Just Dicks League and put the drawings in his boss's management folder. Another employee wrote a shopping list for the boss- including the movie the Notebook, extra small condoms, milk, etc. The boss got pissed off and asked my brother if he wrote it. My bro said no. The boss asked him again and my bro said "Did it have a dick drawn on it?" and the boss said "No" and my bro said, "See, I told you I didn't write it. If I'd written it, there would be dicks."

Meanwhile, the bathroom door thing made me think of this note from passiveaggressivenotes.com
6120203853_43d0fcd000.jpg

Save
[/QUOT:thbup::thbup::thbup:

I guess we can say happy birthday to the twin and triplets:rofl::rofl:

phongkhamnamkhoa (34), phongkhamkhuongtrung (34), jojoe22232425 (31), jojoe32333435 (31), jojoe42434445 (31)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uWViQuxRA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6uWViQuxRA[/ame]

3f59b371b9e68b3a673d04a246b884ecf611ca8743cf40ec40c6142703793eb2.jpg

Last edited:
stuffed with jalaino,onion,peperoni, burgers, wrapped in bacon, topped with sharp cheddar

IMG_0003 Custom_zpshb2dk9ei.jpg

IMG_0005 Custom_zpsmjbxzpdw.jpg

Oh man, now I'm hungry.
Odd question: has anyone here ever tried mixing shredded cheese in to hamburger meat when making patties? Not putting it in the middle-- but just incorporating it in to the mix and then cooking it like a regular burger. Does it work or does it fall apart?

Jeez! That video of accidents was nervewracking. The head-on collisions and ones that resulted in fire were pretty scary.

I nearly had 3 or 4 accidents so far this year. Twice when people changed lanes abruptly without a turn signal. Last week when some idiot didn't even slow down at a stop sign and just ran through it and made a right turn on to the freeway in front of me (I had to change lanes to avoid hitting him/her/it). Just today I was on the MacArther loop (where I had right of way) and some douchewaffle went through the yield without stopping right into my lane-- I had to brake and change lanes to avoid hitting them.
Looks like a lot of the ones in that video were in Russia. And all that snow! Wow. If we get an inch of snow here the roads completely shut down. LOL.

Meanwhile, people in local stores suck at making sales signs.
tumblr_olg6k0uWEi1qhfuqwo1_1280.jpg

Neal’s video reminds me of my drive to work this morning. The only thing I didn’t see was the girl driving the Crossfire.

Yep, I watched that entire video and never once saw that girl. That is false advertising!
It's what we call "clickbait".

I was having lunch with my mother and brother today. For some reason they started debating which one of them cooked liver better. My brother claimed his liver was superior because he cooked it with wine. At which point my mother said "I cook liver with whine. I stand over the pot and say 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaa'". LOL.

Latest posts

Back