Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can remember the first time I saw liver, I thought it was the best looking piece of meat I had ever seen. Then I tasted it. It didn't take long for me to say I don't like that. It did not help when someone tried to explain what the liver did in a body. I still won't touch the stuff.

laugh your butt off !!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q1JeWjQlpM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q1JeWjQlpM[/ame]

LOL. First dog reminds me of my mom's little chiweenie-- only he got his butt kicked bigtime when he fought with a big dog.

That leopard grabbing the croc though. Wow!

For some reason this made me think of the story of the blind cat named Homer
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWwN8JGEJM8[/ame]

THE FIRST PRESIDENT TRUMP JOKE!!

A huge earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hit the Middle East.
Two million Muslims died and over a million were injured.
Iraq, Iran and Syria were totally ruined and the governments asked for help to rebuild.
The rest of the world was in shock.
Great Britain sent troops to help keep the peace.
Saudi Arabia sent oil and monetary assistance.
Latin American countries sent clothing.
New Zealand and Australia sent sheep, cattle and food crops.
The Asian countries sent labor to assist in rebuilding the infrastructure.
Canada sent medical teams and supplies.
The new American President, Donald Trump, not to be outdone, sent two million replacement Muslims.
God Bless President Trump!

A balding white haired man walked into a jewelry store this past
Friday evening with a beautiful much younger gal at his side.
He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.
The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.
The man said, 'No, I'd like to see something more special.
At that statement the jeweler went to his special stock and brought
another ring over. Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000 the jeweler said.
The lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.
The old man seeing this said, 'We'll take it.
The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the man stated,
By check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now
and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds, I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon.
On Monday morning, the jeweler angrily phoned the old man and said
Sir...There's no money in that account.
I know, said the old man...But let me tell you about my weekend.
Not All Seniors Are Senile...

My dad claimed he had an uncle that did the same thing with Cadillac’s.

oy vey!!!!!!!!!!

big storm tonight, lots of rain, lots of boom boom boom.
i thought the dawg was sceared, so i brought her in, to crash on the couch.
we lost power ofor a couple of hours,
this is what i found when the lights came on.
My wife and I keep a clean house, This is a freaking war zone
what you see USED to be a couch in my office, it is all over the office, hall, living room
and the cat is pissed, thats where he slept

DSCN5050.jpg

DSCN5051.jpg

Oh man, Frodo that sucks! Poor kitty. Lovely pets though-- even if they can be destructive and aggravating.

We had a tornado touch down in town last night. I let the dogs in when the lightning and thunder kicked up. Fortunately, I removed the stuff my brother's dog likes to chew on. He did shred the dog beds that were in the doghouses though.

I mentioned the tornado last night-- I didn't know it hit because my power and internet went out. So I drove in to town to see if I could get something to eat and discovered ALL the lights were out. (and there was some jackhole driving around in the dark with no lights on). Made it to Walmart to see that the tornado had hit the parking lot. After the lights came back on (and I'm hoping security cameras were back online), I was sitting in my truck-- lights on and everything when some idiot rolled up in his truck right in front of my headlights, jumped out, tried to pick up a riding cart to put in the back of his truck but failed miserably. Dropped it, and then ran back into his truck and took off. My friends and I were laughing our assets off at his stupidity.

Back