Funny Things

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedneckGrump

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything that will give you, me, anyone a chuckle... A place to make you smile, chuckle, or laugh out of control...

My wife picked this out yesterday... and all true if YOU think about it...

1.jpg

I had a young intern assigned to me at work years ago and I didn’t really have much she could do. She would come into my office every morning and say hi.

On my way to work I passed a regional cancer center that had a sign similar to the one shown above and every day they would have some kind of profound saying sometime humorous but with a message behind it.

She would come in say hi and I would ask her to sit down and then I would ponder a few minutes remembering the motivational saying of the day from the sign and then I would tell it to her and say have a good day. She seemed pretty impressed getting these words of wisdom from an old sage.

This went on for a good month and she came in one day and said let me guess and she had the message of the day already. She told me have a good day and it was the last time she bothered me.

I had a young intern assigned to me at work years ago and I didn’t really have much she could do. She would come into my office every morning and say hi.

On my way to work I passed a regional cancer center that had a sign similar to the one shown above and every day they would have some kind of profound saying sometime humorous but with a message behind it.

She would come in say hi and I would ask her to sit down and then I would ponder a few minutes remembering the motivational saying of the day from the sign and then I would tell it to her and say have a good day. She seemed pretty impressed getting these words of wisdom from an old sage.

This went on for a good month and she came in one day and said let me guess and she had the message of the day already. She told me have a good day and it was the last time she bothered me.

Perfect... Wise words...

22.jpg23.jpg

Back