Funny Things

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I SAW SOMEONE IN TOWN WITHOUT
EARBUDS AND PHONE SCREEN
THEN REALIZED THAT IT WAS ME,
MY OWN REFLECTION IN A SHOP WINDOW

In the photo with the two female cops, the blonde one's hand is apparently on the brunette's back, possibly her waist. Nothing remarkable about that. I do think they are probably real cops or else maybe actresses starring in a cop TV show or something; I don't think they're everyday civilians wearing police costumes.

I can't tell what the "stunning reason" is supposed to be either. I couldn't even see a taser!

They're Israeli cops, as you can see from the Hebrew on their uniforms, but that's not really stunning...so, I give up.

I say they are models acting like cops. Girls don't wear their hair long, prohibited earrings, improper cuffing of sleeves, and they do not have extra magazines with them. If you carry a gun, you need extra mags. That is my take anyways.

Havasu, you might be right but I believe the standards in Israel are probably different. Women are conscripted for 2 years of military service and are allowed to wear their hair long during that time, so it seems possible to me they let female cops wear long hair too. Probably if they were actually on patrol or whatever they'd have to tie it up under a hat. You have a point about the earrings.

Back