Funny Things

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My aunt was a missionary school teacher in the Sheldon Jackson boarding school in Sitka, AK. She said there was a little Eskimo boy with beautiful blond curly hair from some remote area. When asked where he got that beautiful hair. He said I wouldn't have it if that damned fishing boat hadn't got stuck in the ice.

I recall a neighbor that said, "Beulah painted the toilet seat and that's OK, I just wish she had told me."

Borrowed;
Dear WalMart & CVS ,Home Depot and all other stores that have self checkout —​
You are almost exclusively self-checkout now. The last time I was there the lady checking receipts at the exit stopping everyone.​
I didn't choose to participate in that nonsense, so I just skipped the exit line and left. I heard her saying "Sir, Um Sir” as I kept walking and raised the receipt above my head, leaving the store.​
You can either trust me to do self-checkout, or you can put your cashiers back in place like it used to be. I'm not interested in proving that I did your job for you. You want me to be a cashier with no training then that's your problem not mine. Don’t Audit me for a position you refuse to employ any longer.​
Signed,​
All of us​

Technically that's a decision tree, not a flowchart, but still amusing.

Latest posts

Back