Garage door opener part off by one letter

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Givemeasec

Reaction score
I need to replace my Chamberlain AccessMaster garage door opener logic board. The part # is 41A5021-1H-315. I'm having trouble finding that part, but I get lots of results for part # 41A5021-1M-315. They look similar. Can one be used in lieu of another?

Maybe, maybe not. Contact Chamberlain customer service and ask them, they'd be better equipped to help you.

Maybe, maybe not. Contact Chamberlain customer service and ask them, they'd be better equipped to help you.
I went to their website. Both part #s refer to the same part. I got the new logic board (the one listed with the different part #), installed it, and it worked.

Send an inquiry either by means of a phone call or email to their customer service dept. A lot of companies have tech assistants that may be able to answer your question. All we can do is speculate.

Send an inquiry either by means of a phone call or email to their customer service dept. A lot of companies have tech assistants that may be able to answer your question. All we can do is speculate.
Thanks, but I was able to confirm via their website that both part #s refer to the same part. I've since replaced the part and everything works fine now.

Back