Garage wall storage

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gschimma

Reaction score
Hi, trying to decide on wall storage in my finished garage. I have a three foot space between the garage door and a window that I’d like to put in some shelves. Wire shelves or wood with brackets? Pros, cons. Think I’d like wire shelves with vertical brackets so that I could adjust space between shelves but haven’t really found anything online. Then I have a 10’ wall with 12’ ceiling that I’d like to find a system for hanging yard tools, bikes, etc, with shelves and possibly cabinets up high. Recommendations? Not so interested in pegboard. Slatwall systems? I’ve also seen some diy projects on family handyman using french cleats. I’d rather spend a little more and have quality/ function. Thanks.

FYI, Seville is also the manufacturer who sells their cabinets in Sam's Club's around the United States.

Their wire shelving is carried by the big boxes.

I use these in the garage, in my 16' enclosed trailer and even bought some for the fire house.
I've never had an issue with them.
As far as cabinets, mine all came from kitchen remodels I've that I got for free.
There on Craigslist all the time under the Material heading, or even the Free heading.
I use this system in my trailer and the garage for hanging, hoses, line trimmers, garden tools, ect.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubbermaid-FastTrack-Multi-Purpose-Kit-15-Piece-1928870/205644982

Latest posts

Back