Happy thanksgiving to all!!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Happy Thanksgiving. No Thanksgiving dinner for us this year. My wife has been ill for the last 4.5 weeks. Can't keep anything down. Lost 30+ lbs. to date with no diagnosis in sight. Still we're thankful that there are other doctors to see and are hopeful they come up with a solution soon. And, we're thankful to still be together after 44 years of marriage.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope you had enough to eat and good folks go share it with. Or alone if that is what you value.

Happy Thanksgiving. No Thanksgiving dinner for us this year. My wife has been ill for the last 4.5 weeks. Can't keep anything down. Lost 30+ lbs. to date with no diagnosis in sight. Still we're thankful that there are other doctors to see and are hopeful they come up with a solution soon. And, we're thankful to still be together after 44 years of marriage.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully a full recovery is coming to her. Congrats on that 44yrs that's really something I'd be damn proud to say some day. We only 4 yrs in lol feels like 400

Good luck with the new doctors finding and fixing what is wrong with your wife. Congratulations on being together for 44 years.

I was just thinking, I shoulda posted something like this. I'm very thankful for all the people here who've listened to my home repair/DIY issues and sagas and given constructive and encouraging input. I've grown so much as a homeowner since I bought my first house three years ago, and I owe a lot of what I know to you guys. Thank you! Looking forward to all the things I know I'll learn here in the future.

Back