Hello from Huntsville

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregs10206

Reaction score
Just starting a remodeling project on my home - new roof and screened porch. Looking for tips and suggestions on maintenance minimization materials for porch structure. Using Hardie board for facias and soffits, 40 year architectural roofing, aluminum gutters etc. Just don't have a clue on material for support structure for porch. House is brick.

Welcome to the forum! I wont be able to help with this but... I did want to say HI. I lived in Huntsville for about 6-9 months back in the early 90's, it's a wonderful place!

The 'real' helpers will be by soon with lots of help!

Last edited:
welcome to the site fellow newbie. Lots of good stuff on here for sure. Hit up the search button and have fun!

Welcome GregS:
Treated lumber covered with aluminum coil stock or vinyl would look nice and be 'zero maintenance'.
Glenn

Welcome to the site!! Post up anywhere and everywhere you want. Lots of good info on here along with alot of knowledgeable people.

Hello Everyone...Well I am sammy rose..I am here to just look around and make new friends..I live in Boston...and I am going to visit australia this weeekend...wanna join.. :) tc

Latest posts

Back