Quantcast

hello

Help Support House Repair Talk:

superdupergiraffe

Reaction score
Hi, I'm superdupergiraffe!
I've hung a bunch of paintings around the house. painted some walls, replaced a pantry door, and I'm ready do some bigger projects!
Right now I opened an electric blanket controller and I can't put it back together. I'm looking forward to getting help from more experience people.

oldognewtrick

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
:welcome: to House Repair Talk!

I have to ask, why did you open the electric blanket controller?

superdupergiraffe

Reaction score
There are three heat settings and only the highest one works anymore (although it doesn't seem to have lost any power) and the LED to show power is connected is very dim. It's doesn't have a PCB, only one resistor for the LED but I guess I'll need to create another thread about it.

oldognewtrick

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
There are three heat settings and only the highest one works anymore (although it doesn't seem to have lost any power) and the LED to show power is connected is very dim. It's doesn't have a PCB, only one resistor for the LED but I guess I'll need to create another thread about it.
Good idea. 👍

zannej

Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here. People can't always answer right away, but please be patient. I can't speak for everyone, but I personally love seeing photos, so if you feel up to sharing some of your progress, I'd love to see them.

Redy321

Reaction score
Hi, I'm superdupergiraffe!
I've hung a bunch of paintings around the house. painted some walls, replaced a pantry door, and I'm ready do some bigger projects!
Right now I opened an electric blanket controller and I can't put it back together. I'm looking forward to getting help from more experience people.
Hi:)
I think the new Board for your device will really help you. I had something similar but with a different device, it was a remote control for my garage.