Help Identifying Sweeper/Mop

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Daryl-

Reaction score
Hi All. I need help identifying a sweeper/mop apperatus that I found at a thrift store. The markings on it remind me of Israeli characters, but it could be Korean (or ???). It is similar to a Swiffer mop, but the sections screw together. I would like to acquire more of them for a project.

A brand name to search for would be nice.

Here's a couple of photos. Notice the "Man In The Moon" insignia.

(The head is detached at the swivel connector)

STP60508.JPG

STP60510.JPG

Because I want the screw together sections for project design. The Swiffers use a slide-together, pop in place, spring button connection. Not what I want.

Thanks though. I may purchase one of those if I can get one cheap enough to experiment. :)

Last edited:
Neal, that link redirects me to just the Aliexpress homepage.

I guess it's back to thebay to take up where I quit searching the tens of thousands of listings for "mop" in the catagory "mops and brooms".

Last edited:
Thanks Neal. I'm on dial-up internet (all I can afford right now on my fixed income) The webpage has been loading for 10 minutes now LOL. Maybe eventually it'll load (and show the pictures). That's one of my pet peeves about Chinese listings on thebay. They have to have all these pictures of irrelevant items and stuff that has to load. (granted Chinese sellers aren't the only culprits). I've had it take 20 minutes for a Chinese thebay page to load. (dum dee dum dum) :)

By the time I typed the above, it was probably 15 minutes. I just checked and all the items still have the swirly things goin around and around.

Is there a Brand Name on the product?

Last edited:
I guess so. I typed in some of those funny letters and Google replied to shut down the computer until I learned to spell correctly.

Thanks Neal. I'm on dial-up internet (all I can afford right now on my fixed income) The webpage has been loading for 10 minutes now LOL. Maybe eventually it'll load (and show the pictures). That's one of my pet peeves about Chinese listings on thebay. They have to have all these pictures of irrelevant items and stuff that has to load. (granted Chinese sellers aren't the only culprits). I've had it take 20 minutes for a Chinese thebay page to load. (dum dee dum dum) :)

By the time I typed the above, it was probably 15 minutes. I just checked and all the items still have the swirly things goin around and around.

Is there a Brand Name on the product?

I couldn't find a link it it by itself or a real good name for it but it is $12 US with discount for volume

Free-Shipping-light-font-b-mop-b-font-Electrostatic-dust-font-b-mop-b-font-electrostatic.jpg_220.jpg

It looked familiar, so I went to the closet to check, and we have the same one. Same markings on the side and no other name in sight. But wife said it is a Swiffer (Maybe a first generation of it - and clearly not a "Wet-Jet" version of it). She said she got it at Walmart.

Back