Help plz...kinda stuck here

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flchoirboy

Reaction score
Hello...I have a very important question here...My parents just transferred one acre with a trailer in my name and i told my dad i'm going to have my friend come over and look at everything (we are very close and he's a builder/contractor/own business)and he got mad. Anyhow, my dads even paranoid about me typing on the internet(b/c of some of the corruption in our system of law here). He is concerned b/c the house part that was built over this trailer was never recorded at all....apparently its in the books as a trailer and the tax roll i guess. BUT, the addition has been there 16 years...a guy built it on a LONG time ago(like 2 owners back). I have friends in real estate that told me they can't do nething to me b/c its been so long and its kinda 'grandfathered in' and now my dad is saying i could get in trouble or something....wut do I do here...i'm scared to go ask....? Whats the law on this?? HELP

Hello FlChoirBoy:
I don't know anything about Florida law but I know someone who does.
FL LAW [email protected]
The web address of my brother-in-law who is an attourney in West Palm Beach.
Glenn

Back