Hey there

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvey

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Bruce (harvey's the dog - sadly passed on). Just moved back into my house that I rented for the last 8 yrs while living overseas. It's a bit of a mess so got lots of projects and will be looking for tips, advice and some moral support :)

Had a brief look around and the forum looks really helpful so anxious to get going. First thing is to get my pier & beam foundation up to snuff, then a new roof, new screens for the windows and the list keeps on going!

Look forward to getting know folks.

All the best,
Bruce

Welcome to the best DIY forum on the internet. There is a wealth of talent here, information and wisdom, good humor.

Ask anything you want .... provide pics to help our answers ... find a way to either "Like" the help or send coupons for food and beer.

BEER.jpg

Welcome Bruce...We do have some good folks here, and if I was you, I would hang around with Villa...he has all the good stuff.:trophy:..Oh and some good advice too!:D

Thanks a lot guys for the welcomes. Feels good here.

Going to relax over the holidays and then get busy. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Xmas & New Year!

Latest posts

Back