Hmm

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspectorD

Housebroken
Reaction score
Looks like we are going to start handing out the best handyman Award to the folks who help out the most. Unfortunatly,,The moderators will not be included in this award process, cause we are always helpin out by gettin the spam off the plate.

So all the good folks out there, please nominate someone , so we can recognize them for all their help.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

There's those bannanas again....hmmmm

Good luck!!

harrington2.jpg

Great idea you have there Inspector, we've got a lot of trade people who really go out of their way to help people find answers to problems they are having and educating the right way to finish a job correctly.

How will this nomination process work?

You really are styling in your new tool belt aren't ya!

What happens if everyone nominates and votes for themselves? What do we do if it's a 400 way tie, with each nominee having one vote; their own.

I always wondered how the Cardinals in the Vatican avoid that problem when they elect a pope.

Well, still waiting on how nominations are to be made Inspector.

To bad moderators can't be nominated cause I think you should be the very first recipient of an award for helping others or the handy guy of the month. You have been here since the beginning and helped countless of people with all kinds of problems, taken time to mediate arguments, motivate homeowners with problems and even taken out the trash.

I'd like to see you get the very first award for your unselfish commitment to this site and helping point others in the right direction of home improvement. I think an exception should be made for the first nomination, InspectorD deserves recognition of his continued support and preserving it for the benefit of others for the many years he has been a member!

...even tho he wears some awful funny hats on occasion. Just my :2cents:

Aww,,gee golly...gee wiz...you guy's...:eek:

I don't know what TX gets?..maybe some antacids??

And as far as nominations go, well, self praise is no recommendation.:D

:D

I'm stayin nuetral, there are plenty of other folks on here that have helped out for a long time too. Craig in Fl, KoK, speedy and many more.

So Yall pick out a nice :trophy:

HEHE, I was sleepin at the switch...I'll second that...:D

It's either him or Red Green...and since Red ain't here...:clap:

I think we should have an "Poster of the Month" award,
just like Burger King has an "Employee of the Month" award.

I could see it now:

nerd3.jpg

POSTER OF THE MONTH

Last edited:
You see what this place has done to me.....at least I have a smile on my face.,it can't be all that bad.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

.....at least I have a smile on my face.,it can't be all that bad.

Careful...

The town I grew up in (Selkirk, Manitoba) is home to a mental hospital.

Most of the people that wander around that place have a smile on their face too and don't think being there is all that bad either.

That "Poster of the Month" guy may be smiling, but maybe it's because he's looking forward to decapitating you and eating your brain. And from the looks of things, yours wouldn't be the first one he's eaten.

Selkirk Mental Health Centre | Manitoba Health | Province of Manitoba

Last edited:
Keeping something from you?

I thought you guys knew that brain eating was common in Canada. Psychos do it, zombies do it, and the Polar Bears like to do it too.

Heck, even politicians do it. They'll wait for the TV cameras to show up at a photo op, look for a baby to kiss, then bite off it's head and eat it's brain.

No, it isn't pretty.

Latest posts

Back