Home warranty insurance companies

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently filed a complaint on Yelp about a mattress company. A few days later they company offered a 10% discount provided we remove or edit our Yelp complaint. We told them to make it 15% or the complaint was staying. We never heard another word from them so the complaint was left attached to their business.

We listen to Bill the Radio Doctor every Sunday morning on 970 AM coming back from breakfast. I love the guy! Never heard his slant on the BBB though. Maybe he has archives I can bring up.

May be a different pontificator, Handl is S.Cal., L.A.

May be a different pontificator, Handl is S.Cal., L.A.
Ah... could be. The one we listen to is Bill Handleman. He calls himself the Radio Doctor. He actually is a doctor but talks about everything.

While reading this thread, this ad popped up.
Don't know if it's funny or sad
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 700x110.
These guys are real crooks. We worked for them for a very short time. They called us, so apparently they have trouble finding people to work for them.

Just talk radio. Leans slightly right from center I think, could be left? they do a good job of making fun of everyone equally. Point out the ridiculousness of politics.

I would be homeless if I relied on my vocal talents to pay the bills. At least I would be fed from all the tomotoes people would throw at me.

Back