How to get a maid service to clean my home?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SahronP123

Reaction score
We are shifting to our new house in Toronto next month. The house is actually not cleaned and looks dirty. Before setting and preparing the new house, we need to clean the house thoroughly. The worst part is that my husband is allergic to dust and he won’t be able to help me clean the house. So it’s not easier for me to do the cleaning on my own. The house has not been used for the last few months, so it’s dirty all over. My husband suggested me about hiring who could clean the entire house properly. I think it’s a better option. We are looking for home cleaning services. Can you a suggest a few?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since 95% of out viewer base is from the USA, I really don't think we can help you. To a local search, and by all means, ask and verify references.

This is one of the many area's I've had many issues with and no one's going to do as good as you would have !
Hope your experience works out better than mine for the past 40 plus years.
They show up and tell me we do not do windows, ovens, or frig.
Gave them the stuff to clean with and they used there own stuff and tried to charge me for it.
Cleaned the sinks with Ajax and left the film in the sinks and and all over the raised panels on the cabinets.
Said they cleaned the ceiling fans but there was still spider webs on them.

Latest posts

Back