How to keep stains away from the sink?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herialdrinz_ope

Reaction score
Hello all.....

I' very excited to b here. I'm remodelling the master bath of my home and gonna have this new console sink replacing the old one:banana:
Now I'm concerned on how can I maintain this sink without exposing it to any stubborn stains. Is there any product or remover or spray that I can use to maintain the colour of the sink without hurting its finish? Anyone?

It should not need anything unless you have real nasty water with a lot of iron or magnesium in it.
Even then the best way to address the issue would be to treat all the water in the home, not just the sink water.

Would it be too dumb to say keep high-staining stuff away from the sink? The sad fact is that if we treat all our stuff like museum pieces, we would never be able to use them.

well lets expand this to kitchen sinks, which are routinely exposed to all sorts of stuff like tomato sauces etc, Is the larger issue that of using cleansers that may contain varying amounts of chemicals and abrasives? As a widower I now need advice in this area.

well lets expand this to kitchen sinks, which are routinely exposed to all sorts of stuff like tomato sauces etc, Is the larger issue that of using cleansers that may contain varying amounts of chemicals and abrasives? As a widower I now need advice in this area.

Most sinks can take what you give it just clean it up sooner than later.

Back