Huh?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustedbird

Reaction score
What's up with the firearm forum banner? Idle curiosity, that's all. Wondering if HRT was part of that or just happened to be nearby.

My take on guns, .......always point away from self especially if having a bad day. That and I quit target shooting, just cost too much. Even with reloading.

The firearms forum is a sister site to HRT.
The administrator is the same. Go check it out! :)

I've been a bit curious about that too. I believe in the right to own guns. Believe in hunting, etc.

However, the icon showing a military machine gun, sends a very distinct message. One that may be counter to what this forum wants to project.

Just my $0.02.

we give up all types of rights in the name of "national security" or "fighting terrorism" meanwhile drunks at the wheel do a 9/11 in a couple days more then every 2 months. The criminally insane, the terrorist, the illegal immigrant, can get guns by the dozen. But if I don't want the government tapping phones on nothing more then their own say-so, I'm soft on terrorism.

My 6 and 1/2 cents

The M-16 is an icon, it's an attention grabber and works quite well in a banner ad. I will remove the ad soon, just wanted to get the new community some exposure.

I'm a huge 2nd Amendment advocate. It's one of the main issues I seek in my local, state and Federal politicans.

Back