I got ants at the office.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TxBuilder

So I recently paid to have a non abrasive chemical spayed at the office to kill fireants and the like. Worked great and they Haven't come back yet but now we have sugar ants and there every where. The question is this. Do big ants eat the small ants?, and which is worse in the long run?

Fire ants bite so I am going to say fire ants, but the fireants do eat the sugar ants. Did you call the company back?

I have tried using overstocked perfumes and cologne in one area of our house with lots of sugar ants and I'd say that this things really work. You can also try vinegar to spray on the wall.

I dont think the big ants will eat the small ants.if this what you want to know.

straight lemon juice put it in a spray bottle and spray your window sill and door ways . carpenter ants are the bad one.they love termite , but when they get done eating them they will start eating the wood in your house.

Wipe down your countertops, cupboards and any other places where you've spotted ants with a 50-50 mixture of white vinegar and water. Repeat throughout the day to maintain the efficacy.

Back