If you have problems logging in.....

Help Support House Repair Talk:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you are on Chrome there is an extension to clear cookies that makes it where you can go to a site and only clear those cookies.
So clear cookies globally on your device, or using the Chrome extension to clear cookies.
Refresh your screen, now try to log in.

Also, if you can wait until everything in the back ground over writes the cookies, you can just try again in a few hours or tomorrow.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

zannej

Reaction score
The cookie clearing extension worked for me. Had to spam it a few times, close the tab, open a new one and put the url in again for it to work.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
And when you get it working save that link and delete the old one in your favorites.

afjes_2016

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using Firefox (74.0 64 bit) and can't log in. I was advised to clear my cache but was told it would wipe out all the passwords to my other sites. Not good. I have them noted somewhere but not going thru all that trouble to log in. My list must be around 36 sites saved.

I'm using Edge now to get in. I can get in on my phone.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
@afjes_2016 I totally understand about not clearing cache due to passwords. If you can bear with Edge and check on Firefox again in a few days, clear this site cookies and then refresh it may work again. Something about time updating the paths your computer knows.

zannej

Reaction score
I'm using Firefox (74.0 64 bit) and can't log in. I was advised to clear my cache but was told it would wipe out all the passwords to my other sites. Not good. I have them noted somewhere but not going thru all that trouble to log in. My list must be around 36 sites saved.

I'm using Edge now to get in. I can get in on my phone.
There is an extension for Firefox that will allow you to clear only the cookies from the site you are on Clear Site Cookies – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)

Group Builder