Intent to Harm

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie_T

Reaction score
I haven't vetted this. It just came to my attention;

sounds like conspiratorial nonsense to me, just like all that deep state, qu,anon , pizzagate , crap

Yeah, one has to sort through to see if there are any truths there. I don't have the time or patience to do so plus it's history now. There was a conspiracy to undermine ivermectin treatment but 'intent to harm' seems a stretch. Ignoring harm or collateral damage may be more truthful.

Quote - 'intent to harm' seems a stretch

Even though climatologists / climate scientists are claiming mankind will destroy this planet unless we depopulate do to around 500 million which is pure BULL malarkey?

In my time on club earth I've seen enough to know and understand evil in this life is in fact real and there are those among us that have actual intent to do harm and it's getting more obvious each day to those those that aren't naive

This goes right along with those that actually believe politicians on either side in the country care about the people which of course is laughable cause they don't!

I think it's hilarious, if it weren't so sad, that hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin has been very effective in other countries against the covid scamdemic but apparently it doesn't work here in the US

Here’s a very interesting article

Elites Worried: COVID Cases in India Plummet After Government Promotes Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Use

Source - Elites Worried: COVID Cases in India Plummet After Government Promotes Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Use

Here's another interesting article:

Chlorine Dioxide Is Unequivocal Cure For Symptomatic & Laboratory Confirmed Covid-19 Infection

Source - How Are They Ever Going To Live This One Down? - LewRockwell

Last edited:
Yep, that's another reason to question the "authorities" is due to their conflict of interest.

What action would you take, with this info, that you wouldn't have taken before?

Personally I took the correct course of action from the start... ignore the "experts" and don't do what they say do.

But then again, I've never been a go along with the crowd kinda person.

In the end times, going with the crowd leads to destruction! eyes.gif

Latest posts

Back