Is Behr paint any good for Stucco

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dimme

Reaction score
I live in Northern California about 3 miles from the ocean, so we get a lot of fog and moist air. It's time to paint my stucco home again. In the past I have used Kelly Moore Acry-Shield Exterior Flat Paint. I have been happy with it. I used to get it at a discounted price. Now I be paying regular price. I don't mind paying for quality products but I see Behr paint at Home Depot is around $ 36 a gallon. Any opinions on Behr quality or a another good choice for stucco. Or should I just stay with the Kelly Moore product.

I have always had excellent results with Behr products. It is a premium product IMO and I wouldn’t worry about using it.

Coming from the point of stucco and finishing stucco, I understand the position of continuing to paint over, a painted surface.

However, you as a homeowner can change the color of a stucco building, which has never been painted, for less than the cost of 5gal. of paint.

I've never understood the leap to paint.

BEHR is a good product.

Behr is good, but I still prefer Dunn Edwards paints.

Latest posts

Back