Hello people! I recently bought an old house built in 1932, in a remote old goldmining town. The place is solid, fully livable and has many upgrades such as new plumbing and some electrical. I have a 100 amp service, put in about 10 years ago, and some new wiring such as range, fridge, dryer etc. There is still K&T wiring running to most lights. It's a 2 story home, full basement, and am looking for info/schematics on how the K&T is usually wired in.I traced the attic wires, and is in excellent shape everywhere, and accessable.I have proper black and white wires, and am curious about how the switches for the lights are usually wired through the walls(no push button switiches).All light connections go into a 2 wire length of cable, then through the ceiling material and into the box for connection below.Do most switches use a 2 wire cable through the wall to control the lights, or is it K&T in the walls going from the switch and up? I would appreciate all the info I can find showing procedures and methods, along with info on rewiring this again. I have done lots of wiring in the past, have testing eqipment etc, and this is a new challenge.