Ladder Storage Solution

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We recommend using hooks beneath garage shelving as a great place to hang ladders... In my photo album you can see a picture of what I am talking about. Hope this helps!

I worked in the mobile home business for years and found the best ladder storage were the arms for satelite dishes, one set of two arms hold three of my ladders, and you can lag them staight to the wall for sturdy attachment. Works great for me, hope it helps you

I worked in the mobile home business for years and found the best ladder storage were the arms for satelite dishes, one set of two arms hold three of my ladders, and you can lag them staight to the wall for sturdy attachment. Works great for me, hope it helps you

Do you have any pics of your set up? Thats a good idea.

here is how I store my ladder. 2 big hooks from home depot. I put the front of the ladder on the front hook and then lift the bottom of the ladder from the back. (I can't reach to put the top end up last. so it is hanging at the top of my reach from the ground. completely out of the way in an area where there is really no loss of storage for other things.

DSC00593.jpg

15003-1.jpg

Hi. I'm sure since I am new I can't post pictures yet but I bought a few of these ladder and wheel barrow hooks from HD. Just search for "Black Heavy Duty Ladder and Wheelbarrow Hanger Hook". I used two for my extension ladder and one for my wheel barrow.

I have concrete block walls and tapcons worked fine to secure them.

Back