Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would have been a good one. He was the victim because I fired him before Christmas. Didn't matter that he didn't show up to work and stole from me.

Yeah. Boohoo. He committed a crime and was a lousy employee and he was surprised to be fired. What an idiot! If he hadn't wanted to be fired, maybe he shouldn't have been a thieving lazy scumbag.

man, it is cold here (well, for this area). The number of kitties on my bed is inversely proportionate to the temperature. at least they will keep me warm.

Supposed to get down around zero here Saturday night.

My Idaho house is supposed to -4 this weekend. Can't wait to be living there.

My Idaho house is supposed to -4 this weekend. Can't wait to be living there.

At least here, that kind of weather rarely lasts long. Supposed too be back in the 30s by Monday and 40s Tuesday.

Its the same there. Doesn't usually get more than an inch or two of snow and melts within a few days.

Are we up to $800 bid for that truck? I'm still in! I'll even include a one night stand with the "Goo- Gobbler", the self proclaimed 50 year old meth tweaker that hangs at the bar in Havasu. She has a purty mouth when she puts in her dentures!

Merry Christmas! Can't wait to be less busy in life. Or at least have some help.

After the first, I am going to go back to actively looking for flooring work. I have been semi-retired, but I need the money.

Knock Knock, who's there?

No one.:(

Back