Leaky Pulse Showerspa

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddytron

Reaction score
I installed a fancy shower head system on the first use, it leaked profusely from almost everywhere... I checked all the supply lines and tightened the lose one. Now the leak seems to be coming out of the main housing of the shower around the opening for the hand-held shower head. I'm assuming that theres a bad o-ring somewhere in the system, and it looks like I can take it apart. but wanted to know if anyone has had any success with this, or should I just return this one and get a new one?

shower.jpg

Last edited:
So of course, the store I purchased this unit from no longer carries them... Typical Costco:rolleyes: I decided to take it apart and try to figure it out. To my surprise, it is incredibly well built for a product that was made in a country that isn't known for high quality things. Turns out the coupler that connects the main supply line to the internals of the shower head is just a nylon pipe nipple and it was cross threaded. Quick fix, I grabbed a brass nipple, now I'm in business

Back