Liberal World Order

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, in California right now, they are setting up "safe rooms" where you can inject heroin, meth, or any other illegal, sometimes deadly drug. If that doesn't send the wrong message, I don't know.
Should join with New York where they give out the free needles...

From the stories I've heard minorities get a larger dose that the rest.
LOL! Around here if minorities get stopped by minority cops, they just let them go... despite no driver's license, no legal plates, no insurance, no registration/title for vehicle...

Think I've seen articles about crime soaring in cops defunded areas... well, OK, crime/murders up 50% in past year, any way... I don't know how they get anyone to be a cop now after seeing what happened to good Officer Derek Chauvin...

Last edited:
Hey, in California right now, they are setting up "safe rooms" where you can inject heroin, meth, or any other illegal, sometimes deadly drug. If that doesn't send the wrong message, I don't know.

They are trying to kill them off. It's the same reason the DA's in the Blue cities let the Black people out of Prison after they have committed horrible crimes. There's a much better chance of them getting killed on the streets than in Prison. It all comes down to eugenics, getting rid of the less desirable people, which includes all of us, hence the Covid death shots and the China virus.

There's a much better chance of them getting killed on the streets than in Prison.
Actually, they seem to be killing other people while out of jail awaiting trial for earlier crimes... and the D.A.s don't care...

Nostradamus had predicted a population decline, liberals are just following up on that.

Yeah, like Bill Gates saying that the World's population can be reduced by 10 to 15% if they do a real good job on vaccines.

Despite all the news, we should be calm and take everything with a clear mind. Nowadays, it’s actually a hard task to accomplish because all the time, politicians make us argue with each other.

politicians make us argue with each other.
The parties take every issue and go on opposite sides in order to coerce cash out of supporters of each side... they don't care which side they are on, just so they get cash! They profit IMMENSELY from keeping us divided... they all become $MultiMillionaires... last thing they want is the divisions to end... for anything to get decided permanently...

Back