Microsoft Outlook Upgrade outlook Connector Error

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Reaction score
Nick, was wondering if you knew anything about this, I rarely turn my computer off which I know is bad but this morning it was moving real slow so I restarted it. Once loaded back up I went to retrieve my emails and got this Outlook connector update on the file screen, it says it will take about 15 minutes yet it has never finished. I have restarted the PC a few times and googled it. I downloaded the newest connector and let it install and reopened Outlook but nothing has changed.

What OS Chris ? XP , win7 , [etc].

PS: leaving the confuser on doesn't harm it . Some techs prefer to leave it on , some off..

You running 32 , or 64 bit ?

I tried downloading it but then it said my Outlook was 32 bit. From there I did a system restore to last month and it did not fix it at all and since the restore Google Chrome will not open anymore. Had to use Explorer.

I found the 32 bit download, trying it now.

I have googled it and tried every fix I could find and none worked.

From googling around it looks like because I downloaded 365 a month or so ago that is what stopped 2010 from working. I tried uninstalling 365 but it comes up with an error that says I can not. At this point I hate Microsoft, Bill Gate and his dog. I am trying to link my outlook 2010 with 365 so I can at least keep my business running. I am two days behind. 2010 has stopped completely and won't even let me into my account preferences to see what my servers were. I hate technology.

Got it fixed. I contacted Microsoft and they worked on it for an hour and couldn't get it working, eventually we had to uninstall everything Microsoft and then start over. I got lucky and didn't even loose an email. not sure how but it must have backed up.

Glad you got it fixed Chris . Win 7 had the same problem with MS updates ..

About a year ago the MS coders admitted to putting out false updates because they were bored . Ruined a lot of Confusers .

Latest posts

Back