Hi there, Can anyone help with some suggestions? We have found water in laminate floor and wood stud walls and mold spores. Strata has hired somebody to fix the problem/ They are using dehumidifier and fans to blow the air within one room. The room is not completely sealed and the air from treated room is spilling through gaps into the rest of the apartment where we live while this work is done. The odors are quite strong and I am also worried about any mold spores that are disturbed and now potentially contaminating the air that we bread. Is it safe to live in the rest of the apartment, while one room is being dehumidified by the method of blowing fans and heating up the air? Should we move out or at least request from the contractor to seal the room completely? The gaps under and around the doors are not sealed.