Moles

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darlac427

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of my mole problem in my yard

They are after the grub worms. There is a chemical that will kill the grubs and then the moles will leave.

i wouldn't go with the mole trap. i would make sure you are not over-watering your lawn-because the moles are attracted to the worms etc. so i would get something to stop the worms as your first step

i've only had trouble with moles maybe once or twice, they just left a huge trail in my yard of ground up dirt. they didn't give me much trouble, i wouldn't worry about them too much unless you are having serious issues on a weekly basis.

Just go buy some grub killer and and use a broad cast spreader.

leave the worms here is a green way to get rid of the molls::2 tbsp chill powder,4tsp hot sauces and 4tbsp of dish washing liquid mix with warm water make 2 quarts adjust as needed pore on the moll hills and runs

That doesn't kill the moles does it? And what part of the country do you find moles in? I have never seen one around here is why I'm asking.

Are moles and groundhogs the same thing almost? I have a problem with ground hogs and i've been trying to solve it but no luck :/ not even the smoke trap things...

Are moles and groundhogs the same thing almost? I have a problem with ground hogs and i've been trying to solve it but no luck :/ not even the smoke trap things...

No they are not. And I don't have groundhogs here. I am blessed with MOLES. TONS OF THEM

Best resolution: chewing gum!!! kind of manual intense but instead of poison or some other natural chemical that will irritate worms or something else......use a small gardening shovel and dig on top of the mole hill till you reach their tunnel. Drop a few pieces of gum into them and cover. Moles will eat the gum and die. No body to take care of!

When I lived in Georgia, my neighbor had a dachshund who would dig up and kill moles. Ended the mole problem!

Back