My Master Bath room in progress

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paull90260

Reaction score
It's not finished yet but I'd like to show how it is coming along.

Before002.jpg

Before001.jpg

Before003.jpg

Oh, this is nice! I have a similar-shaped master bathroom, and this gives me some great ideas! Looking good.

Good job, Paull:
Thanks for the pictures; they add a lot!
Glenn

Thanks. It's almost finished. I need to get custom glass panels. The shower is a step down and the way the shower head is positioned so there is no need for a shower door.

Here is the lighting.

bath_room04.jpg

bath_room01.jpg

bath_room05.jpg

Wonderful, Paul!

Can you tell me if you're getting splashing out of the shower onto the toilet area? That's the only thing I'm worried about here...as I wanted to do something similar in my bathroom. Although i would consider glass block where you have open space.

Thanks

Thanks. The shower is not completely finished. We will install a glass panel over the pony wall. My wife has been using the shower as is right now and she is not getting any splash out off the shower over the pony wall. The shower is a step-down so the pony wall is about 4 feet high from the shower floor.

The glass panels are installed tomorrow and I’ll take more photos over the weekend. Wife will probably finish up with her deco...pictures and stuffs on the walls the way she has visualized it.

wow, wow, wow. That's inspiring! Great work! Can we get a pic of the shower floor?

Back