new guy to answer q's for you about cab's furniture

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milehigh_woodcrafter

Reaction score
third generation cabintmaker, furnituremaker, high end custom only. denver west area. If you have ay q's post here or email me at

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

I'm glad to help and answer any questions, and I won't try to sell you anything. :)

(I'm new here) what a great site!

I am current in several different manufacturers of all types of hardware and have a vast knowledge of lumber and fabrication procedures.

Hey Chief,

Glad to see you here. Stick around and be a regular. There's always room for experience here. I understand that you are building some tools and accessories? I'd kind of like to see the router sub-bases.

I'll see you around.
Tom in KY

haha hey tom ky. i sold some to the guys on the other boards and got great feedback. I'll keep you posted. I just bought a new toy earlier today.

http://www.junkwarehouse.com/amazon/asinsearch_B0000223AV

very nice. yes I do plan to offer a wide range of router enhancing products as well as many others. Unless you looked in the den and saw what i did to my finger with a compression bit.

Nice drill press. I've got the basic floor model drill press by Delta. I haven't got that religious yet. The variable speed is a heavier duty drill press all around.

I'll check the den tonight. Hope you do well with the products.

Tom

6" quill with .001 run-out I've read. the table bevels, and rotates too. the motor is 110/220 nice.....

Anyway since no questions yet my name is david, any q's about lumber/stability adhesives and applications, laminations/glue up procedures, etc.....

I am also good at tool recco's since i return crappy tools but I'm not cheap, so I can tell you what works.

Back