New here from sunny Florida!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pro_StreetX275

Reaction score
Hello all from sunny Florida... I am a 25 year old LEO... I enjoy the great outdoors... My main hobbies/interests are weightlifting, drag racing, circle track racing, working on cars/trucks, collecting WW2 weapons(I currently have 14) I enjoy camping, nature, and hunting/fishing... I just purchased my first home last year... Its a 3 bedroom/2 bath country home that was built in 2008... When I purchased her, all I needed to do was some TLC... I painted it, fixed some holes in the walls, added a water filter(comparable to an aerator) and replaced the A/C coil which failed due to sulphur damage... all I have left is to hang some doors, finish paint touch ups, garage, and hang some doors... I hope to be around for a long time and since Im not an accomplished carpenter, Im sure I will be around with lots of questions:p

My hobbies is cricket i want to buy homes near cricket ground. when i am free then visit here and improve my practice for better health. do you have any best reference that promote my hobby and give me best opportunity for whole life.

Latest posts

Back