New to this forum but not working with wood/construction.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim_Rogers

Reaction score
Hello, all.

I recently found this site.
So, I just registered.
I have had experience helping others with repairs on timber frame structures, such as barns, outbuilding and homes as well.
I don't know how many of you guys get around to other sites, but I am on the forestry forum site quite a bit as I moderate the timber framing and log home building section.
I personally don't have any experience in log home building but I work on timber framing all the time. As well as being a sawyer.

One of the thing I love to do is teach timber framing to beginners.

So much so that I do hold regular instructional workshops.

I am going to hold one in November in VT.

I will post an announcement in the classified section about this.

If I can help anyone with information about repairs to a timber framed structure, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for your time reading this.

Jim Rogers

Hi and welcome. Even though you may not have experience in certain fields, it sounds like you have plenty of knowledge in your field. Always a nice addition :)

Welcome aboard Jim, from one new Englander to another, always good to have more experienced professionals around. Help out where you can and enjoy...we do have some fun around here two, just look out for the Dog.:D

Back