Office pranks

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banana: Switch the desk drawers around. That will make anyone upset then look out!

I actually talked to the prankster's daughter last week She suggested either TP'ing or spraying silly string all over her mother's office.

Wrap the area in yellow crime scene tape. Draw the outline of a body in chalk on the carpet.

Wrap the area in yellow crime scene tape. Draw the outline of a body in chalk on the carpet.

In the environment in which I work, that would not go over well. :eek:

Might be fine in other places though.

yeah, that one may come off as threatning, no need to "leave" a job that way.

Something I read somewhere, sometime and always wanted to do...they had an office manager who bought a new fuel efficent car. The first day he drove it to the office he couldn't stop telling everyone just how great his new purchase was. So, someone went out and bought a gas can and for the first 2 weeks they would add a couple gallons of gas to his tank. Every day he would brag about the 50 plus miles per he was getting, just couldn't believe it. Then for the next couple weeks they added nothing to the tank. Well he wasn't bragging any more. Then the next couple weeks they would siphon out a couple gallons each day. Well Mr. Office Mgr had his car in the shop once a week complaing about the lousy milage he was geeting. They finally told him but he found it less than amusing. Oh well....

Something I read somewhere, sometime and always wanted to do...they had an office manager who bought a new fuel efficent car. The first day he drove it to the office he couldn't stop telling everyone just how great his new purchase was. So, someone went out and bought a gas can and for the first 2 weeks they would add a couple gallons of gas to his tank. Every day he would brag about the 50 plus miles per he was getting, just couldn't believe it. Then for the next couple weeks they added nothing to the tank. Well he wasn't bragging any more. Then the next couple weeks they would siphon out a couple gallons each day. Well Mr. Office Mgr had his car in the shop once a week complaing about the lousy milage he was geeting. They finally told him but he found it less than amusing. Oh well....

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's elaborate.And Difficult. Wow. I filled a managers car with balloons once. She thought it was nice.

Back