outdated fixtures...

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redwood

Certified Lunatic
Reaction score
I get a real kick out of outdated fixtures....

The old yellow bathroom with a white seat and handle on the toilet...

Bathroom-2.jpg

The old Putrid Pink bathroom with a white seat and handle on the toilet...

Ste11Bath.jpg

The DIYer Landlord that can't fix a pop-up assembly so you get a choice of 2 stoppers to try and use...

Ste12B-2.jpg

Gotta love this stuff!

Does this mean you can't buy the Pink lids and handles anymore? What a bummer. Maybe they have some other pretty pastel colors that would compliment the pink.

One things for sure; about 45 minutes after browsing and sampling at a bad *** Chili cookoff, color just doesn't seem to matter anymore.

WOW!!:rofl:

All of the surfaces in my master bathroom are a slight pink tint that we have learned to live with, and I just recently replaced all polished brass with brushed nickel, but wow...that is something

Was everything that ugly back in the day? Awesome pics! I love to see out dated fixtures as well.

Nebraska is farm country, and as I travel around the state doing tile installations I always put me and the guys in the cheapest motel I can find. Believe me...Nebraska has a lot of cheap motels. They all look like those pictures.:)

Hold on to those fixtures. They may be worth big bucks. The 50s and 60s look will be modern again. Just look at the almond green return.

Latest posts

Back