Post a Picture of your Latest Project

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New roof day at the Casa de Sparky. Definitely not a DIY affair. Found two leaks and replaced the wood. I had an architectural shingle roof good for 30+ years but numerous hail storm, wind and an ice storm took its toll in 24 years. should all buttoned up this afternoon. Having Permaboots installed for the plumbing penetrations, and a new ridge vent instead of the gables vents which seem to be good bat homes.IMG_3017.jpegIMG_3019.jpegIMG_3018.jpegIMG_3020.jpegIMG_3024.jpegIMG_3025.jpegIMG_3026.jpegIMG_3027.jpegIMG_3029.jpegIMG_3030.jpeg

That's good piece of mind. You won't have to worry about the roof for a long time.

I've never seen roofers tarp so much stuff. Is that just to keep debris off your decks?

That's good piece of mind. You won't have to worry about the roof for a long time.

I've never seen roofers tarp so much stuff. Is that just to keep debris off your decks?
Pretty standard here. Keeps it out of the flower beds, off the deck and speeds clean up. I don't think they bother on new construction, but your landscaping isn't in place during that phase of new construction. The tarps get shredded with just one job though.

Latest posts

Back