Post Your Bathroom!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what my bathroom looks like right now
attachment.php

That is cool & very interesting tiles. Very dark though-- but I suppose it is brighter with lights on. LOL.

Thank you.
Unfortunately, I forgot to turn on the light when I took the picture

Bathroom before.jpg Master Bath Remodel  3.jpg Master Bath Remodel  2.jpg Well, after almost 3 months of remodeling in my spare time, I have ours done, so here it is before.
There was tornado damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks oldognewrtick. That's a complicated one for sure. lol. We bought that shortly after the tornado and put it upstairs. It's been up there so long I had forgotten what it looks like. I do have one issue with it though, that I haven't had time to look into. When the toilet flushes the water temp rises. I got a sheet with the unit that shows how to remove/clean the Thermostatic valve, so at least I know it has one. I'm wondering if it's maybe stuck from sitting in storage so long? (about 3 years) I've never had to work on one, so I figured the next chance I get I'd just watch a couple YouTube videos. If anyone has any suggestions on what to look for, I'd appreciate the info.

Back