Post Your Bathroom!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000368.JPG

602front.jpg

I just insalled these two units at a clients house I am waiting for the tile work to be done for finished pictures I think this may be the best bathroom I have done to date.

here is a nice bathroom i did for my sister. it doesn't compare to the spaceship Jacuzzi below but most women love these tubs.

MVC-007F.JPG

Did a little remodeling in the bathroom that my two little kids use...Over time, I've installed the tile flooring, the beadboard wainscot and 'chair rail', and most recently replaced the original 35 year-old vanity and Formica counter tops with a new cabinet, and a "custom" mosaic tile countertop (tile was broken up by my kids who are 9 and 7), as well as new sink, faucet, misc. fixtures. don't have pics of the whole bathroom though:

BR1.jpg

BR2.jpg

BR4.jpg

wow...these are all really nice bathrooms! I will post mine up in a month or so when it's done...(this is making me jealous!)

Here is what the bathroom in my house looked like before:
dsc00451y.jpg
dsc00449a.jpg

dsc00452b.jpg
dsc00450z.jpg

Last edited:
Here is it now, with the new light fixture (I need to get a new mounting bracket and install it on the box)
dsc01022.jpg
dsc05996.jpg

Those pipes for the shower will be replaced and so will the stud that was cut to accommodate them

Here's what it will look like once finished
bathq.jpg

wow.. ive seen some beautiful work here.. awesomework everyone :D

Wow. They are all beautiful! :D But the futuristic shower looks scary at first glance. Seems like a machine use to time travel. :p lol. I'm getting some ideas to use on my aunt's bathroom. :D

I did a master bath remodel 2 years ago.

From this

edit_preview.php

To this

edit_preview.php

Not content to leave well enough alone, I just finished the guest bath on Sunday/

From this -

23865_1360099120036_1158295868_1114040_4077352_n.jpg

To this in six weeks -

26924_1401343151111_1158295868_1216648_297356_n.jpg

Video walkthrough here -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V_87qjDQko]YouTube - Remodel walkthrough[/ame]
Cheers,

knewshound

used to be just part of the bedroom, it's a little more in proportion room size and flow

IMG_3392.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

Hi friends,
Really I got some amazing style of bathrooms.
Definitely it will help me a lot for my new construction of bath room.

Thanks

1000368.JPG

602front.jpg

I just insalled these two units at a clients house I am waiting for the tile work to be done for finished pictures I think this may be the best bathroom I have done to date.

whoa, awesome bathroom. looks like it's from the future :)

Back