Post Your Bathroom!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K. I made an album - now how do I get my pictures on here ? Anybody ?

2 seperate bathrooms. Both done with Natural Travertine. The second one with Mica slate, still in progress. Waiting for glass vanity tops, which will be lit from underneath.

65891_477279673812_38326278812_5872598_1997171_s.jpg

72019_477220258812_38326278812_5871800_1998383_s.jpg

162900_477220368812_38326278812_5871802_1131780_s.jpg

163719_477220293812_38326278812_5871801_7220632_s.jpg

2 seperate bathrooms. Both done with Natural Travertine. The second one with Mica slate, still in progress. Waiting for glass vanity tops, which will be lit from underneath.

Both baths look awesome Granite Girl!

...uh, you got that shopping done yet?

Thanks - that's what we do. I love designing new spaces for people & making their lives better.
Shopping, shopping! Actually - almost done - thanks to a few sisters going halfsies & I just owe them $$ now.
But we did have another set back to our Christmas fun.

A fire in the laundry room ! I'll post more about it on another thread. with pics.

For those interested in following a bathroom renovation project currently underway, with day-by-day photo galleries as work progresses, please visit our renovation project, including before-pictures of our bath tub time-machine:

There are a few photos in an album here as well, including the final floor plan design.

I know I have the before Pic's but just could not find them, as most of you guys know the after Pics just don't have quite the same pop as when you see the mess first.
As part of our whole house remodel the bathroom got a little carried away.
We punched in to the garage to the East 30" and 5' to the north. Well I’m getting a head of myself.
When you looked in to the old bath the sink was on the left then the toilet and you faced the tub hardly room to turn around. Demo the tub, toilet, and sink tear out east wall. Next the water heater in the garage went and the north wall went. Concrete demo to remove the old tub plumbing reroute the incoming water lines and sewer lines. At 6:45 on a Sat night I was on my knees digging in the closet looking for a sewer line and my wife came in and reminded me we had to leave at 7 for a party. 7:05 the plumbing was fixed and we were walking out the door. I’ll bet that has happened to more than one of you out there
Now as you walk in the door there is a closet on the left where the old sink, the toilet and then the entrance to the shower. Directly in front of you is the vanity. I added more lights, can lights, another fan in the shower and…………electric heat in the floor OH YEA. The wall between the vanity and the shower is 6” so I had room in the wall for a “secret” spot for the hair dryer and curling iron. The box is fabricated out of stainless steel and has a outlet in the top corner the door is a framed mirror from the local frame shop as well as the mirrors above the vanity. So you can throw those items instead of the hassle of taking them out and putting them away every time you use them. The shower has no curb so you can walk or roll in without the hump, and the floor is warm.

1 Entrance.jpg

2 Entrance.jpg

3 Threshold.jpg

4 Shower.jpg

5 Jets for all.jpg

Back