Post Your Kitchen!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! The first shots were taken when we were looking at the house for the first time...so the red/white/blue theme wasn't our idea!

Thanks Daryl - I stick mostly with woodworking and carpentry these days, but that was from the bad ol' days when I used to do everything under the sun. It was also one of those jobs where I got in way over my head, but I always come through in the end. ;)
Its funny how we take something on, find out we are way over our heads, and them come through with flying colors and a client with big smiles on there face. Gota love this job.:) :)

Thanks! The first shots were taken when we were looking at the house for the first time...so the red/white/blue theme wasn't our idea!

The red white and blue can be nice sometimes. To each is own as they say.

Very nice job retrofitting the great looking new stove.:) :)

Thanks, Daryl. I had been looking for an old stove, and that one just caught my eye. It cooks like a champ! And when company's coming over, I just do this...clean as a whistle :D

Some folks collect cars....some get stoves. Very nice conversation piece too.:D
You should belong to a club.....:)
I like the old wood fired stoves myself, I just have to find a good deal.

I'm a little curious about that stove. Can not remember ever seeing one quite like that.
I see 6 knobs and a large one and 2 big doors and 2 smaller ones..Could you tell us a little about this stove???

Our cabinets were installed yesterday. The contractor will return today to install the doors for the upper cabinet by the window. They were damaged during delivery. They also will add a finish panel to the end of the upper cabinets. And yes, they were designed and built for a log home which is why the doors are framed with 1/2 log look.

Our kitchen cabinets.
cabinets11.jpg

Utility room cabinets include pantry.
utilcabinets1.jpg

Bathroom linen cabinet with clothes hamper
brcabinets22.jpg

Bathroom vanity
brcabinets11.jpg

Look's great!! I just love the wood kitchens in natural style. Seems like old school to me.
Thanks for posting it.:)

that was a cool picture of the kitchen,i don't have some picture of our kitchen but i will post my kitchen picture soon,

Here's a "Before" of the Kitchen in my house
dscf2618.jpg

Here's what it looks like now, with a new pendant fixture and entrance door
dsc05851.jpg

Here's what it will look like once finished
living1s.jpg

Before:

House11.jpg

House10.jpg

And after:

Repainting7.jpg

2008-03-29KitchenSinkAreaSmall.jpg

We are going to replace the floors with something reddish and also replace the counters with something in the gun-metal grey area, and the sink with something blackish. However, that being said. We had to diffuse all that white somehow.

Latest posts

Back